Thursday

What is Obesity fight the good fight

How To Fight Obesity

How To Fight Obesity
By Hyder Khan




If you are suffering from obesity, it is extremely important that you take positive control over the situation and proactively take measures to lose as much weight as you can, as quickly as you can. Doing so can drastically improve the quality of your life.



Unfortunately, most of the diet programs, medications, and exercise regimens out there are either too expensive, too risky, or too difficult to sustain for the long-term.



There is one option available for you, however: The Calorie Shifting Diet. This diet program is a viable alternative that can help you achieve your goal quickly, safely, and economically, while helping you stay motivated to keep maintain the diet.



You can expect to lose 9 pounds for every 11 days you follow this diet. That is nearly one pound per day. The diet is extremely simple to adapt to, because the rules of the diet are not only simple, but are also very appealing to anybody who has had difficulty with other diet programs in the past:





  1. You can eat as much food as you desire at every meal until you are completely satisfied. But you should stop eating just short of becoming too full.


  2. You will be eating four full meals every day.


  3. Each meal must be spaced out by at least 2.5 to 3 hours minimum.


  4. You are expected to eat food from all four of the major food groups over the course of following this diet.


  5. You are required to take a mandatory 3-day cheat break from the diet every 2 weeks. During these 3 days, you are allowed to eat anything you want without restriction, as long as you do not overeat at each meal. After the 3 days is over, you can resume the diet for another 11-day stretch before the next 3-day break.


  6. You are required to follow a structured diet plan that rotationally shifts the types of calories that you consume, from meal to meal, over the course of each day.



It is not how much food you eat. It is when do you eat what types of food. By shifting calories in the appropriate pattern as prescribed by The Calorie Shifting Diet, you are triggering the release of fat burning hormones in your body that will yield the rapid weight loss results that you desire.



The purpose of the 3-day breaks is to give your body a chance to rest and stabilize from the rapid weight loss you will have been experiencing. It also servers as a mini-reward for your commitment to weight loss. This 3-break should keep you motivated to keep going. 3-days every 2 weeks amounts to 6 days every month! That means that every other weekend, you get a 3-day break from the diet. So, if you start your diet on a Monday, then every other Friday through Sunday, you can take a break from the diet!



This works out great if you want to have the freedom to eat at a party or other social gathering where there is all kinds of "non-diet" food!




How would you like to be 9 pounds lighter 11 days from now? The Calorie Shifting Diet will get you there! Learn how at: http://www.CalorieShiftingDiet.info



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Hyder_Khan
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-To-Fight-Obesity&id=1098329

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I tried out this product from Roca Labs. So far I have lost 30 lbs on this stuff. If helps you lose weight by creating a Gastric Bypass effect on the stomach without the surgery. We should all work hand in hand to fight obesity and its health complications.

Achima Abelard said...

My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetes,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fibroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,  ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.